Friday, August 20, 2010

About my Norton Antivirus Protection?

When I started to use the Live Update system to update he newest anti-virus system, it said that my spaces in the disk is not enough for running the system.



Can anybody tell me which disk he refers to??



My C disk has 17.8 GB left so I think it's definitely enough.



And how can I solve the problem??



About my Norton Antivirus Protection?malware



I agree. I get McAfee free with my cable modem so I use it on my main desktop. AVG is highly recommended, but I am not familiar with it. On an older computer w/ limited memory (128k) and a Pentium II processor, I use Avast free home edition. It works well and is also free and constantly updated.



About my Norton Antivirus Protection?norton 360



You can slolve your problem by uninstalling Norton it's slowing your computer down anyway plus it's over rated.



Down load AVG it's free and its better than Norton because Norton is known for causeing problems..



C disc is what Norton was refering to
You might have to go to the norton web site and run the support tool, something may have screwed up norton. I had a problem with it with our family desktop. I finally uninstalled norton and switched to AVG, it's free and works a whole lot better.
Had the same issue...Just uninstall and reinstall the VS. Make sure you don't have a partition in Hard Drive which is causing this. Good Luck...
Uninstall Norton then go to http://free.grisosft.com and download AVG Free. Much more stable than what you're using now!
Go to control panel, un-install-re-install and run a fix, Norton is having a problem reading your drive. And ... for those that say AVG is better then Norton know little about systems and have little money to buy software. These are the same who think a restore is a fix. Norton and Panda are the best, period. The problem with advice is everyone has it but little to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment