Friday, August 20, 2010

Antivirus protection is blocking my music manager thing for my phone?

It's that Norton Antivirus protection. It's blocking the Sprint Music Manager for my new red UpStage (by Samsung). Is this a Sprint problem or a Antivirus problem?



Antivirus protection is blocking my music manager thing for my phone?anti virus software



then turn it off.



If i helped you please choose me as best answer.



Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Thanksgivings!!!!!!!!!!!!



Antivirus protection is blocking my music manager thing for my phone?aurora



i just had to uninstall my norton, it blocked me from getting to the internet and it was so very slow. norton takes up an enormous amount of space on your hard drive and norton has recently updated it and its worse than ever.it blocks everything. i now have avast, its free and just as good. good luck
Just configue Ur Norton to allow the program as an exception.
you need to add the URL to the allowed website list



  • print out the mistakes
  • for sale by owner house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment