Friday, August 20, 2010

I need Norton Antivirus protection/ worm help!?

I'm using Ares and when I started it asked me to block or permit, i chose permit. It worked fine for a month. then when I downloaded Ares onto my brother's account, Norton kept giving us both the permit/block message but no matter how many times we selected block or permt, it would keep doing it over and over agian. I uninstalled his but I still use mine. I haven't done anything to norton and it says permit all for Ares under exceptions. How can I get this message to go away? It comes up every 5 seconds when i'm downloading! I'll be really grateful if you help me!



I need Norton Antivirus protection/ worm help!?microsoft office



This is simple



Please Follow the steps given below :



1. Goto Your Norton and then Click on ''Options''



2. In Options you will find ''System'' Section



3. Among it click on ''Script-Blocking''



4. Now Either you disable this option(it's not recommnded) or make it Automatic as Given



Thank-You



I need Norton Antivirus protection/ worm help!?norton antivirus



Get rid of Norton, or better still Ares. Most p2p file sharing services are dangerous, you either believe that or not at your own peril.
Delete Norton Anti-virus and get CA Anti-virus instead.
spam-site.com

No comments:

Post a Comment