Friday, August 20, 2010

No antivirus installed, but Security Center says Virus Protection is ON?

Whenever I go to Control Panel -%26gt; Security Center, I see that my antivirus protection is on, even though I do not have any antivirus software installed on my computer. How do I fix this?



No antivirus installed, but Security Center says Virus Protection is ON?antispam



you must have one that you are not aware of. this free tool has an option for start up items.it shows every thing that is running on your pc and gives you the option to stop any thing you want to. http://www.iobit.com run the updates and then click on tools up top when tool is open and then startup then look at whats running. good luck.



No antivirus installed, but Security Center says Virus Protection is ON?avast



Your computer must have come with a virus protect already installed that you are unaware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment