Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you use for antivirus protection on your computer and why?

I use Windows Live One Care and haven't had any problems with it so far.



What do you use for antivirus protection on your computer and why?spyware remover



AVG - it's decent and free.



The most important thing to do is always run as a plain user, not an Administrator. This way, if something does get a chance to run, it doesn't have full privileges. Only use Admin to install/remove software. Once you are done, go back to your regular account.



Second, be reluctant to install software. Only install stuff you are confident is safe. Anything you run with the admin account has the ability to do whatever it wants, including installing malicious code.



What do you use for antivirus protection on your computer and why?virus removal



I use Cyber Defender because AVG will not work with Vista 64. Cyber Defender detected 50 infections that Trend Micro(subscription),Mcafee,Windows Defender, did not detect.AVG is widely used ,free,and has good reviews.
None. But then again I have a Mac so I don't really need one.
I use Avast 4 Home Edition free antivirus because every time I've tried Avira's AntiVir (which *does* have the best detection rates of the free antivirus) I've had automatic update issues with it. They are both very good, and if I could trust Avira to update without having to manually check its update logs all the time I would use it.



  • print out the mistakes
  • for sale by owner house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment