Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please Help! I recently installed Mcaffee Antivirus Protection plus and I get the following message:

mcafee databackup.exe



Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.



Process id=0x654 (1620), Thread id=0x658 (1624).



Click OK to terminate the application.



Click CANCEL to debug the application.



(If I Choose OK, the message goes away)



(If I choose CANCEL it sais the following:



Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to launch a debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2). Please check computer settings.



cordbg.exe !a 0x654



Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually.



Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request



Please Help! I recently installed Mcaffee Antivirus Protection plus and I get the following message:?virus protection



don't believe those guys



McAfee ROCKS



they can't even spell McAfee



Anyways, you have to terminate it and use the Services Manager to delete that service from starting.



Go to run



and type in services.msc



Find that service and right click it and select properties.



change the start-up option to disable



Please Help! I recently installed Mcaffee Antivirus Protection plus and I get the following message:?agv



If you have not purchased McAfee I suggest you remove the program is it is no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment