Friday, August 20, 2010

Do i have antivirus protection with my dsl from AT&T?

yes go here



https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_ver...



log in



on the right side look for anti virus then download it



i use it and have no problems at all.



Do i have antivirus protection with my dsl from AT%26T?network security



I can tell you a friend's experience. She isn't really computer savvy, but she knows enough to call for help when she's stumped with something. She called me %26 said she thought she had a virus, but she was using antivirus from AT%26T with her DSL. When I got to her house, I found her nice, big, new computer riddled with virus and spyware. It took me hours of work to get her computer cleaned up without it costing her a dime (she fixed lunch!) I then removed the AT%26T junk, and downloaded %26 installed Avast, which is what Ive used for 5 years - successfully - without a virus in those years.



So, the answer is yes, you can get your AV through AT%26T, and you might regret it.



Do i have antivirus protection with my dsl from AT%26T?norton internet security



I have nothing against AT%26T, but I have numerous customers who call me with viruses/spyware they caught while depending on their ISP's ''built-in'' protection package.



There are excellent free packages available, why take chances?



http://www-free-av.com

No comments:

Post a Comment