Friday, August 20, 2010

For Windows XP, how can I disable the antivirus protection briefly to update my Internet Explorer to

There is no place at the Windows Security Center to do this. The antivirus protection is by CA eTrust Antivirus. Thank you for your help!



For Windows XP, how can I disable the antivirus protection briefly to update my Internet Explorer to level 7?ariel



Check your icons next to the clock in the bottom right. if there is an icon for the software right click it there may be a disable option. other wise open the software and search through the tabs and felds in the software for a disable option. You can also look in your task manager (ctrl-alt-del) under the processes tab for anything that could be your security software and end it. If there is nothing running here, you don't have active security software on your pc. Windows has no built in antivirus.



For Windows XP, how can I disable the antivirus protection briefly to update my Internet Explorer to level 7?computers



you can see if you have any updates on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment