Sunday, August 15, 2010

Best AntiVirus & Internet protection software?

I have a desktop and two laptops that are new and need to get software for all three, any suggestions? .. I've always had Norton, but I thought all the techies would know best. :) Thanks for your help!! :)



Best AntiVirus %26 Internet protection software?downloads



Avira antivir %26 Spywareterminator



Best AntiVirus %26 Internet protection software?house call



Avast! anti-virus, or AVG. which ever one people say most. i personally have Avast!. Its better to me. easier to use and doesnt have annoying popup updates.
try avast, that's the only anti-spyware I used on my pc and I never encounter any problem with this software.
buy kaspersky



for a trial download go to the following site and type "kaspersky"
Make sure you have a REAL virus protector in place and up to date. DO NOT use one of the free registry scrubbers or virus tools so many here suggest. Some of these are fine, but far too many are themselves evilware. They implant other spyware, adware or even viruses or trojans on your system and make things worse.



No, I have not tested the dozen or so virus programs that most professionals use, but PCWorld has. So has Consumer Reports. I would not depend on first hand accounts from end-users, but look for opinions from _professionals_ whose job it is to analyze these _essential_ programs for a living. Using a free antivirus program is like buying cancer drugs from that guy on a street corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment